Heres the words from the video
spent like taught timber,
i leave my slumber.
unhappy i repine.
there are many points,
all of which i plunder.
burst the ballyhoo.
in the clearing its dark.
no red brest.
just the longest legs.
branches make me rethink.
evergreen the pine waves.
i know that man in the dark,
i feel safe again he looks out for me.
returning to this warmth.
a strange sensation, i felt like an island.
unknown to where, a week later i see it on the horizon.
out at sea me safe under the tree.
thoughts so clear even the unattainable is changeable.
falling sleepy at last I’m one with me.
- North Wales News: Call for investigation into why floods closed A55 for 12 hours (dailypost.co.uk)
- Northeast Wales horse rescued from a hole where he fell upside down (examiner.com)
- Im trying a new approch to my blog (alanwhitfield80.wordpress.com)
- A Lonely Taoist on Christmas (eyelinerfemmes.wordpress.com)
- In Photographs – North Wales Attractions (visitwales.co.uk)